The National Super Alliance has claimed that more than 100 people, by Saturday afternoon had been killed in post-election related chaos.

The opposition alliance did not back the claims with evidence.

Gunshots continued being heard in some parts of the country as the opposition followers rioted again President Uhuru Kenyatta’s re-election.

A ten-year-old girl was among those killed in Nairobi’s Mathare slums as 11 other are said to have been shot in Kisumu although police and the Interior ministry refute the claims.

“The number includes 10 children. Police have put them in bags to hide them. The violence being meted is intended to make NASA submit to defeat,” Machakos Senator Johnstone Muthama told the press on Saturday.

“We want to remind Matiang’i and [IG Joseph] Boinnet that they are personally responsible for this,” he added.

Scenes of Post Election chaos in Kibera Nairobi. Photo: Larry Asego

He further said NASA will not accept Uhuru’s re-election adding the will of the people must be respected.

“Uhuru does not have any electoral mandate to be a president. We have the will and determination and your will will count,” he said.

While he called on opposition supporters to remain calm, he said the coalition will make it public the next course of action.

“We appeal to our supporters to stay out of harm’s way. A stolen election does not amount to establishment of the government, they should remain calm,” he said.

Siaya Senator James Orengo said those already dead have not been taken to mortuaries as expected.

“In this situation they don’t go to mortuaries, this time they are one step ahead they are putting them in body bags, the bags were distributed. We raised an alarm and nobody heard us,” he said.

“This is an operation that the government knew what they were doing.”